Tuesday, July 24, 2007

one little monkey jumping on the bed

One of these days Matthew is going to figure out how it is I know that he is upstairs playing and jumping off of our bed.

(My room with the computer is right underneath, and I can hear loud THUDS when he jumps from the bed on to the floor.)

This also is how I can tell them to get back into bed when I hear them messing around after I have tucked them in at night. The family room is under the two boy's bedrooms. Poor guys, can't get away with anything! I always have to yell, "Boys get back in bed!" and I can hear running footsteps as they jump back into their own beds.

So this morning I sneak up and catch Matthew. He probably thinks I'm the smartest person in the world and he can't get away with anything! Hahaha! Maybe this will keep him wondering as he gets older too.



















I can't pass up a chance to take some pictures!












Especially the feet one. Of course once megan and trevor saw me going upstairs with the camera they had to see what I was up to.

Man, they have huge feet.

Today is a great day. Nothing planned at all, and it is overcast and drizzling. Perfect. We'll head out and do something, but I love not having any plans for a change.

6 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

love the feet pic!

Maddy said...

Great pictures! Those will be fun to scrapbook.

Kim said...

love those photos kerry!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing planned? That sounds heavenly!

Lisa said...

great pictures!!! love it when you bust your kids and they are so surprised!

laura said...

ack! love those cute feet!