Thursday, July 12, 2007

one of those random days.

A little random update about nothing, it seems. It is just hot hot hot and we've been out running errands in it. So I figured I would amuse myself with my blog while I enjoy this HUGE coke from Jack In The Box for a few minutes.

Speaking of - when did they get rid of the blue straws? The soda connoisseurs will know exactly what I'm talking about. I think the straws MAKE the drink. I'll have to send an email to Jack and find out what is going on with this.

Swimming lessons again today.

I was watching Trevor during his, and he did something that just made me laugh. All of the kids in his class were lined up along the pool and were waiting for the instructor to tell them to jump in. He usually calls them by name before they can get in. He started calling boys, and Trevor was trying so hard to tell him that it is "ladies first!" I noticed the instructor didn't hear Trevor, but when he finally called his name he backed up and said, "Ladies first, I'll go after them."

Aww. He's one slick little kid. He always tells cashiers, waitresses and moms how pretty they are. One time at the hair place he had a bunch of the girls who work there standing around him while he was getting his hair done. They just loved him. That's my boy. He's going to be a great man someday.

We also went to Target today. (surprise!) Funny how a quick trip in for kitty litter turned into finding 4 pair of shoes for M. She wears a women's size 7, so there are always a TON of shoes on clearance in her size. She's definitely going to be a shoe girl. I think she's finally set for school. At least I hope!

T and I plan on going out later and getting his school stuff done. His only request, "Can I get a pair of sketchers?"

No prob little man.

Matthew is going to a different school than the other two, and I'm not sure if he will need uniforms or not. He will be happy as long as one of the colors is blue. Everything for him needs to be blue. LOL! Wow, typing that I just realized how strange that will be when all 3 kids are in school! Except I'll be there too.... helping in classrooms.

Soda is done, and apparently so is my laundry. *Ding ding*

1 comment:

jen paddack-hyde said...

you keep talking about swim lessons and I'm so jealous...I mentioned that our local pool is indoors and gags you with the chemical smell right??