Friday, January 04, 2008


Ever since Christmas when Megan got a webkinz, I have been kicked off of my computer in my office.
I haven't minded too much because I also have my laptop in the family room near a comfy chair so I can hang out on the computer there during a downtime of the day. - Or usually at night after the kids are in bed.
I woke up from a little nap and found him all 'chillaxing' with my laptop playing Zack & Cody on the Disney Channel website. I just thought he looked so cute. All of five years old and navigating a website. He knows where the favorites are, and finds the one with the Disney Channel icon. The rest is easy.

5 comments:

Kim said...

cute picture! :)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

awwww... that's so cute!!

i hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Kerry!!! Happy 2008!!

laura said...

cute - but, man oh man, they get addicted, don't they?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute!
Where's Trevor?
Where's Trevor?
Where's Trevor?
Where's Trevor?

;0)

Maddy said...

Ah, the webkinz! I actually go on at night and earn Ellie extra money. I know that defeats the whole purpose of them learning to value money, but I just want her to have fun with it!!