Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Piper isn't having a good day.

I know it appears I have slacked on the photo of a day right now. I have been doing it, but I haven't put them all in the computer yet. So I'll have a mass posting on the weekend or something.

Right now I can't get into the room to load them anyway. I'm stuck on the floor with the laptop. My 59 lb puppy is drugged, drooling and has her head on my leg. There is no moving her now. Today was her day for surgery. Let's just say there won't be any Piper puppies in the future. She's one of a kind, sterile, zip, nada.

The poor thing, she looks so sore. She is melllllllow. She walked into the kitchen island a couple of times while I was putting groceries away and kept walking around like a 'just given birth and has an episiotomy the size of the grand canyon' mother does in the hospital. (Sorry Shanna!) ;)

I finally figured out that she didn't know where to land for the time being. She didn't even want her pillow which Megan brought downstairs for her. Apparently she needed company and somebody to scratch behind her ear until she fell back asleep. Now she's drooling and snoring. I wonder if I could get some of that? I haven't slept well in weeks!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

come up here and i will scratch behind your ears!

Maddy said...

Aw, poor Piper. I feel soooo bad for the sweet darling.

Did that almost convince you?