Wednesday, January 09, 2008

POTD of my new favorite place.



Mmm. Lunch.

http://forefatherssteaks.com/

Unfortunatley this isn't a picture of my new resolution to eat healthier. Because hiding behind that beautiful salad is the best cheesesteak I've had since being back east. Hot cheesey and beefy heaven on a bun. - And guess what!? I declare today no calorie day! ;)

Believe it or not, that salad is another craving in itself. From what I understand the owner makes a house dressing with italian and pizza sauce. I know it sounds funny, but once I had it I could seriously drink it with a straw.

My parents introduced me to this place. It has to be my newest addiction. It's a good thing that it isn't exactly around the corner from me, so I have a bit of a drive to get there. Which is a good thing considering I'd be there everyday. But ooooh I am wanting to head that way right now.

4 comments:

jen paddack-hyde said...

OK YUM!!!! That's definitely not on my list this year to eat...LOL. They look so delicious...thankfully there is not one around here AT ALL to tempt me:)

Qwendykay said...

Damn YOU!!! I'm dieting.. I'm starving.. and you show me that pic.. and YUM.. now I am drooling craving a cheesesteak.

Thankfully it's about a 6 hour drive away.

Anonymous said...

i have never heard of that! that looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I have wondered about that place, as I have passed it! Now I am going to have to go check it out! Some friends from work and I are always looking for new yummy places to eat!
The first time I ever read the sign, I thought is said "cheeseCAKE"! Tells you where my mind usually is!! :)
Kaelene