Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maybe if I stop actually saying something outloud or writing something down, the opposite won't happen. Maybe this year is going to be like the Bizarro World episode of Seinfeld.

I haven't given up on my photo of the day. I still have been taking them, but I have to admit to being a bit frustrated with my camera right now. When I was up at Lisa's house in December, I was stupid and spilled a soda. Of course, my first response was to save the paper on the table, not realizing that my camera was sitting on top of my purse on the floor. Yep, of all places for the soda to drip down, it went RIGHT on my camera. And of course, it was a regular one, chock full of sugar, so even though I thought I wiped it down quickly, some got into the flash thingie. So the flash doesn't come up.

Even if I don't need the flash, sometimes the camera will click at me and it says ERROR. Which means I have to turn it on and off until it feels like taking a picture. Which is very frustrating when you are trying to get pictures of anything that might be moving. Look for A LOT of still life photos this year! Haha! At least until I can take it in to see if it can be saved.

My camera and I aren't friendly together right now, which means that posting my photo a day has suffered.

Today is a beautiful day though. It has been raining all day. From what I have heard it is supposed to be like this all day and into tomorrow. It is a perfect day for staying inside. Which is also making me clean up my scrap room and maybe..... even get back into doing some scrapping later.

Happy weekend! Now I have to give up my computer to one of the kids who needs it to play webkinz. You would think that isn't an emergency, but aparently he needs to FEED his elephant. Just a minor emergency.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how huge those elephants are? they have to eat all the time!!! love the rain too!

Anonymous said...

Of course he has to feed the elephants. Geez mom. Cop a clue!

From profound personal breakthroughs and insights to feeding elephants. I love it. See how versatile you are.

Now get busy and make those kids some vegetarian bento boxes for lunch. :o)

Maddy said...

Hey! BLOG MORE! I was expecting like 15 blog entries and awesome picture. Where are they??

Lorie said...

I am sorry about your camera Kerry! That stinks! Hopefully you will find a fix for it!

Unknown said...

Haha. June cracks me up!

I hope the elephant is well fortified. We seem to have a hungry goose around here all the time...

Kaelene said...

Kerry, please come back to us!! WE like to read about your life, even without photos! Missing you! I hope everything is okay!

Anonymous said...

I was just reading this post AGAIN (hint hint) LOL thinking about how much I will miss you when we move Kerry! You and Lisa need to hop on a plane and come see me for a few days after I have the baby! I will be so freaking homesick! Love your guts!

Jamie said...

Sorry about your camera, Kerry. I tried POTD last year. I did it for a whole week.

Michelle said...

YOU OKAY OVER THERE????