Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Monday!



Ever just have one of those days?

My alarm went off to a new U2 song this morning. That's always a good start! Then I went to Target to get some household goodies....shampoo and conditioner and Valentines for Trevor. (I still have all of my super 90% off valentines from last year for megan and matthew. Trevor is in that in between, not sure what is cool for a 3rd grade boy to give out stage, so I waited to find his until this year.) and fun stuff like that. But oh man it felt good to be in Target this morning. :)

On the way there (it's not as convenient as it was in Phoenix, it's about a 20 minute drive for me now. I know! GASP!) I had my sunroof open (snow is gone and it's beautiful out today!) but all the way there the radio station that I listen to must have gotten into my ipod. Another U2 song, Tears for Fears, Depeche Mode, Linkin Park, a favorite Beck song of mine.... and LUMP from the Presidents. Which I haven't heard in awhile, but that song and Peaches always makes me smile from ear to ear for some reason. On the way home: Green Day, Garbage and THE FOO. Today just rocks. Plain and simple. And me alone in my little car to have it up loud.

Enjoy today!

2 comments:

Kaelene said...

Hey, if you can use those two words together, and MEAN IT, good on ya!
Enjoy!

Lisa said...

i am so glad you got to go to a target and soak it all in. the snow is all here now. we were going to get valentine cards tonight but alas--its pretty white out there.

didn't you hear some katy perry too? LOL