Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday




No you aren't crazy, you've seen another version of this before. But does a layout re-do from me really surprise you? Haha!


I was doing some post move organizing this week and found the actual bunny! So I took a picture of him.


Today has been weird. Yesterday we went to sleep with everything normal outside. After we woke up this morning the ground was covered with snow. Then what was supposed to be early flurries turned into full fledged snow with huge flakes! It's so pretty, and still the kids and I get all giddy about it. But.... after getting the kids ready and waiting inside for the bus to drive by, we noticed it kept getting later and later. Other kids were still standing out at another bus stop, so I knew we hadn't missed it.


I decided to get in the car and take them since Trevor was worried he'd miss his field trip today. As I'm leaving I see a neighbor wave me down and find out that she had just gotten a call from the school and was out telling her kids to come back inside. We ended up with a 2 hour delay since the road was icy. Unfortunately Trevor's field trip was cancelled too. He wasn't very happy about that. They were going to the Cincinnati Science Museum, which is in the most beautiful art deco train station. I couldn't wait to hear about it. But it will be rescheduled....


The strange thing is, after a two hour delay and catching snowflakes this morning, as soon as the bus came the sun came out and melted everything. You'd never know we had about an inch of snow.


**OK new favorite thing in the world. Skype. It is so nice to talk to mike on the computer with our little camera thingies. For free. Can't beat that. But it's a great way for us to keep in touch. We can ring each other whenever we want. Technology is awesome!! Hard to believe he can be a world away and we can still talk. Thank you Skype!


1 comment:

Maddy said...

My sister has skype and that's how we keep in touch :D