Saturday, February 21, 2009

weekend



A sneaky peek at a layout I'm working on that I'll post tomorrow... not that I'm Ali Edwards or anything an you all are waiting for something from me to inspire you... lol, but I had to take a picture for something for today. I went with Megan's pillow from IKEA. I guess it's proof she's growing up because she's wanting her room to be more black and white, with her light blue bedspread now. With little bits of bright color... as she says.... 'anything but pink.' She has black and white furniture, and curtains that match this pillow. It really does look nice and serene in her room.

But I have to wait and see what I write in my little square for Sunday before I'm done with my layout.

It's cold today. Right now I'm watching it snow right outside my window. Which is fine because we're all tucked inside due to Megan being sick. She was up all last night with a fever. Trevor and Matthew actually were at a friends' house before the snow moved in, so we've all been busy today with something. It's a nice change from last weekend when our house seemed to have a revolving door with kids coming over to play. I don't mind, but it's nice to have an excuse for a quiet and cozy weekend.

We were all in bed at 9:30 last night, which is shocking for us on a Friday night. It had been a long week for the kids at school so they were all worn out, Megan was getting sick and I have been suffering from insomnia all week. It finally hit me last night, so I took advantage of being sleepy. I can't remember the last time I went to bed that early!

No comments: