Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's GO TIME.




I got this picture of Matthew today. His little face is under there somewhere. - Mike and I went to Indiana today to meet a friend for lunch. On the way there we stopped at the Gap outlet, where I found this awesome little hat for .50. It's perfect. It's blue (matthew's favorite color) and

it has funky things sticking out of the top similar to Trevor's hat that he loves. Now he has his own. :)


He's in this stage right now where he's too tough to smile for me, so I'm getting a lot of photos like this lately. But I love that he's still not too tough to where he can't be holding on to one of his favorite monkeys. There is ALWAYS something in that hand.


We just got back from the airport.... a new chapter is beginning as of today.

1 comment:

Kaelene said...

You will have to keep us posted as to what your "new chapter" entails!
Love that cute hat, Matthew!