Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday





Two for the night. I've been working on some pages with a lot of writing... I'm hoping to get this stuff down before I manage to forget it all. I forget my name half the time. I know these both look totally the same, but they are going in different albums.

I've always been pretty good about either blogging or writing things down in a journal, so I've been lucky enough to have the stories down somewhere. My goal this year is to pare down on my stack of random papers that I've written these things down on.

I was going through these papers earlier and matching photos on the computer with them, so I could write down the dates and hopefully come up with a better way to organize these things. It's so weird to see how much the kids have grown even since 2005 and 2006! Then I'll go through my older photos and find things that weren't great photos to begin with, and I was probably just playing around with my camera out of boredom, but then seeing the photos would bring back a flood of memories. It just proves to me that taking pictures of everyday things are the ones that I like to look back on the most. That's how the whole 'waiting' page came about. There are parts of my everyday life from before that I miss, or phases that I never thought I'd live to see the end of. (Diapers, terrible twos....) mainly that stuff that you feel you'll never see the end of when you are in the trenches with it at the time.

And man, life goes by so fast!

No comments: