Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More snow + one more layout!


Just when you think it's done, somebody has come along and shaken the snowglobe again. Not just a little shake, but stuck it in one of those paint mixers at Home Depot.
We're getting hit with another storm and I can barely see my neighbor's house. Want to take bets on whether or not tomorrow is a snow day? At least it is pretty to look at and we're warm. :)
BTW, these photos of matthew are from several years ago. I'm trying to catch up on 2006 right now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

some great layouts!! you are my hero when it comes to journaling! good luck on the snow day!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha! You keep posting about snow and I keep posting about football. At least my "season" is over and the posts will stop, unlike your snow. Bwahahaha. ;)

Seriously, though- I love all your photos, recaps and layouts! They make me feel cold and happy at the same time.

Good luck with the latest snowday! I think I might go take a bike ride... :P