Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunday





These are both a product of some severe insomnia earlier this week. I started the week in review kind of thing one night around 2:00 in the morning. It was a night I never ended up going to bed and just cruised through until bedtime the next night. UGH. It was nice though, because the layout kept me busy for the rest of the week by having to go back and journal a bit about the day. I may do a few of these over the next couple of months. They are fun, and my favorite way of scrapping some photos that I didn't have any other plans for.

The little bit of journaling on the one with Megan is something I've had written down on a loose piece of paper that I meant to use for her baby book. (Which I will end up finishing someday... hopefully before any of my kids have babies of their own!) but it seemed to fit pretty well with this page, even though wow, she's looking so big in that photo. And the bonus is it helps me with finally getting my journaling stuff I've been saving forever more organized by being able to throw away ONE more loose paper! Yay!

Thankfully the insomnia has taken care of itself later in the week. Now according to Megan I am having no trouble sleeping because she says I snore. Imagine! LOL.

2 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Very cute!!!!

Lisa said...

awesome!! beautiful layouts. great journaling of course!!!