Friday, December 01, 2006

all I want for Christmas.....

I just love Thursday night TV! I'm getting really frustrated with it right now. This is what I figure:

All I want for Christmas is:

for Yul to win Survivor. I don't think anybody I have ever rooted for has ever actually WON Survivor. Come on, Yul totally deserves it.

The Office. I am so mad at Jim. I almost boycott this show last week when he and Pam said that they were just friends. Come on Jim. That new girl sucks. Pam is so sweet. I want those two together for Christmas.

CSI. I just want Grissom to stay. Enough said. The show will suck without him.

I haven't watched Real World/Road Rules challenge yet, but I want more drama!!! Tina never should have left.

I know, I get pretty wrapped up in Thursday night programming. I admit it. ;) But is my list too much to ask???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry I just watched Office for the first time last night! (I know where have I been) That was the funniest show ever, I almost peeeed my pants. Good stuff. I might try and get into prison it sounds cool. Tammi

Maddy said...

Last night's Office was Hilarious! Love that show. And Scrubs! So glad it's back. I still haven't watched my DVRed Survivor yet, but I LOVE Yul! And you have to watch Men in Trees on Thursdays now. The guy is scrumptious. And Greys and RW/RR. . . geez I have a lot of shows to watch this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that we just need to wait the Jim/Pam/Karen thing out...she broke his heart for goodness sake. You could see last night that he still cares though;) last nights was so funny:)

Wadsn't CSI a rerun????Did I miss a new episode??

Lisa said...

i have no idea whom any of these people are--they're in your tv?

Anonymous said...

I know, as quick as I want the Jim and Pam thing to happen, in the back of my head I know the show wouldn't be the same without that tension.

Kind of like how Frasier used to be better before Niles and Daphne got married.

Maybe Karen could start dating Toby. He cracks me up. Poor Toby. He always looks so unloved.

Lisa, you reeeeeally need to watch a lot of tv like the rest of us. You book reading person you. ;)

SuburbanMom said...

All I want for christmas is a tv with cable -- ha!

Unknown said...

Go Yul! It's Christmas after all- it would be so fitting for him to win. ;)

I'd be happy if Ozzy took it, too. He's such a jungle boy, it would be ok to see him win.

It's going to be an interesting jury, that's for sure!