Saturday, December 30, 2006

drumroll please......... my first attempt!



Pssst. Beth. Look what I can do! ;)

I actually got most of the way there by myself too, until I hit a wall and needed to ask mike for some help on the computer. (Little pat on the back thank you very much.)

Get ready for a lot of photo collages, because they are fun. Like these pictures... these are from Matthew's birthday, and I dreaded scrapping them. Now after putting them all on one single 8x12 sheet, I can order the collage from Costco, stick it on some cardstock, add some embellishments and BE DONE! I am pretty dang excited about this!!!

I'm always a few steps behind in the computer area. I'm terrified of the day that my children know more about using it than me (and let's face it, that day is near!), so I have quite a bit of learning to still do.

There was a comedian years ago that said something funny that I always think of when I realize how far behind I am. It was something like:

"On the information superhighway, I am on the dirt washboard access road."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord I thought you took the kids flying---as in YOU were the pilot!

OK, heart is calming down now. I thought that was a pretty big secret you've been keeping. All along we thought it was Mike that was becoming a pilot.

Photo collage. That's more like it. Nice & Safe. Beth by your side and all that.

Kerry said...

LOL! God Lord no! Not me flying the plane. I'm just a photographer when we go out.

I did take the controls once, at about 6,000 feet so I figured I had lots of room between me and the ground. It freaked me the heck out!

Good to see you June!

Anonymous said...

you got skills...

Anonymous said...

woo woo - good work, kerry! love th collage! :)

Kerry said...

Thanks for the snaps people. ;)

I'm still so happy. I'm such a simpleton at times, I know. Haha!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!

So proud of my girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

how do you do it!!! Tell me how to collage