Sunday, December 31, 2006

TWO posts in one day! I'm on FIRE baaybee!


Why is it that spring break never goes as smoothly as winter break? My kids haven't been bored at all. Oh yeah, it must be the hundreds of dollars worth of Christmas presents that is helping us all to keep our sanity! Amazingly everybody plays together and are sharing!

Which also leads me too... them letting me get another scrapbook page done. Thanks guys!

Here is one that I did tonight. It is funny how it isn't anything that I had in mind. I think I like it, but it is kind of funny how sometimes your ideas don't make it to paper.

Here is the journaling:

I know that I had my camera with me, as I always do, and it helps that you are always such a willing model. I'm sure I found a pretty spot and thought that the weather and the overcast day made for perfect outdoor lighting . I would take your picture really quick.

Looking at these though remind me of the day that we spent together. An appointment to get your haircut, a stop at Target, and to Justice to spend your gift card. No big events really, but while these are all good memories they are not the most important of the day. What made the day special was the time that we spent together. Just being mother and daughter. I love you! December 27, 2006.

I just realized that the first paragraph on the page says "I'm know..." instead of "I know..." so now there is a big fat letter 'I' sticker covering up my typing mistake! D'oh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ARE on a roll! so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

happy new year and lots of fun scrapping ahead!!!