Thursday, December 28, 2006

another confession....

I have a confession. This is either one of my worst or best things about after Christmas. The garbage. It probably isn't much of a secret that I have some Monk like characteristics. But I have to admit that today I am very proud of myself.

I patiently waited for the recycle truck to come pick up the can from last week. Waiting in the garage was a huge stack of boxes, cans and plastic. As soon as the truck came and dumped out last week's stuff, I broke down all of the boxes and put it all in the big blue can. Some things had to be put in the voids left from the boxes, like cans and plastic blister packaging. It is like a tetris puzzle to me. A challenge.

Now our entire Christmas (food and stinky stuff excluded...which has already been picked up) is all tucked in the recycle can for next week's pick up. :)

Life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

recycling=good
monk characteristics=bad

hahaha

Michelle said...

but do you solve crimes too????

Kerry said...

sometimes. ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MONK! You are so on the ball! At the rate I am going my tree could still be up by EASTER! Take care, Tammi