Friday, December 29, 2006

Charlotte's Web

Mike ended up having today off from flying, so instead we all went out to see Charlotte's Web together. It has been FOREVER since he has had a day off, so it was really nice to be able to go out and do something as a family. - It was such a great movie. Dakota Fanning is absolutely adorable in it too.

Even though I knew what was giong to happen in the end, I still ended up getting teary. I think I really loved Charlotte even more since her voice is done by Julia Roberts. She has such a great voice for such a sweet character. Another one that I LOVED was Templeton, done by Steve Buscemi. I think I have loved him in just about every movie he has ever been in, plus he was in the Sapranos, that I love too. He just makes Templeton COOL.

The funniest thing happened on the way out. - There are several scenes where they show the smokehouse where of course, Wilbur is destined to end up until Charlotte comes along. So we are all leaving with that 'feel good' feeling of just seeing a movie, knowing that Wilbur is ok, blah blah blah....

To get to our car we had to go through a sidewalk area that runs behind some of the restaurants. Behind a wall, you see the top of a smoker from El Paso Barbeque... with smoke coming out of it and that yummy smell of smoked pork!!! Mike and I looked at it at the same time and just died laughing!! Talk about irony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, carson loved that movie too!