Saturday, December 30, 2006

Big truck and small boy.



The planets must be aligned or something, because I found some time to scrap tonight.

No more breaks for me, because I forgot how much I really love doing this!

Just a silly one of my little boy who loves construction trucks - or anything with wheels really. ;) The journaling is probably hard to read, so here it is:

Matthew has always loved construction trucks. Usually they are working on the other side of a fence from where we are, which hasn't stopped us from occasionally finding a place to park to watch them as they move dirt around or dig holes. On this day, we went to drop off his sister at the church building and imagine how surprised and happy he was when THIS was in the parking lot!! Unfenced!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!! i love the mix of big and little pics! very cool!

Unknown said...

Too cute!