Tuesday, January 02, 2007

forever friends.


Wow, that dark photo really shows how much lint is on my scanner!

This is quite possibly the easiest layout ever, heck it's almost criminal! All it is, is a photo and a sheet of 7 Gypsies paper. I really liked how the words fell on the paper along with the photo, so that I didn't want to add anything else to take away from it. I like to pretend I spent hours in Word layering all of those letters. ;)

This is just one of my favorite pictures from the day after Christmas when we were outside playing with new toys.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm calling the scrap police. WHERE'S THE FLOWER WOMAN!!! :)

Kerry said...

Would you believe I actually did try a flower on there? I crack myself up.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!! all you need is a photo with 7gypsies!

Anonymous said...

I hope Matthew never loses that gleam in his eye. He always has that little look of mischief. The one that's gonna keep his wife on her toes but for now, keeps mom on hers!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I hate you! How are you getting so much scrapping done. It's the holidays woman!

Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I love this Kerry!