Tuesday, January 30, 2007

9 more months!

Hey, just a reminder.

Halloween is 9 months away.

For some reason that just doesn't sound that far! Yay! I'm saying this as I still have my pumpkin pillow that Beth found at Target, next to me. :)

I don't usually have Halloween stuff out this time of year. I'm not that crazy about it, LOL! Matthew fell in love with this pillow and confiscated it before I could put the Halloween stuff away. It is usually on his bed, but for some reason it is down here with me tonight. I guess just to remind me.

I also heard the kids talking about spring break today! Is this for real? When is that... in March?

I am all kinds of confused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay--9 months! woo hoo. i still have my little pumpkin out! oh--i used to have 3 little pumpkins but the dog ate the other two!!! evil dog! lisa

Unknown said...

Holy crap! :-O

Anonymous said...

HA! i thought maybe you had some news to share! :P

good lord - can we get to easter before we start thinking about halloween? ;)