Friday, January 12, 2007














This also goes to show Beth's theory that Arizona really does have a season called Fall. Today was a perfect day. I noticed when I had driven by my ward building earlier in the day that many of the trees had dropped a lot of leaves overnight. It looked so pretty with the bright green winter grass.

So when I picked up Megan and Trevor after school, we drove by and got out to play in the leaves. The kids had so much fun! They ran through them listening to them crunch under their feet, and the boys made a big pile that they would run and jump in. It made for about 30 minutes of fun, and a chance for me to get some pictures of the kids. (Megan calls me momarazzi since I am always following them around with a camera.)

I have to add that it is truly frightening how much Megan looks like me in this picture. Seriously, if those were green corduroy bell bottom pants and a necklace made of macrame', that is what I looked like at the same age! Genetics are a weird, crazy and funky thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Love the leaves and Megan does look like you! GEEZ! That's crazy.

As for fall. . .wahhhhhh, looks like winter is making a comeback this weekend.

Unknown said...

Love those photos! Now I want to see some of the kids playing in the snow! Hopefully, there will be some up north after this weekend... :)

Kerry said...

Isn't it PERFECT that it is supposed to snow on a THREE day weekend??? We are definitely going up north. But they said that the snow could be as low as 3000 feet. Heck, we could just drive up South Mountain! haha!

SuburbanMom said...

Wow - that is SO funny. The first thing I thought was how much your little girl looks like you. And I've never even seen you! ;)

Anonymous said...

they look adorable!