Wednesday, January 17, 2007

In the Wiggles world.

I have good dreams, I have bad dreams. I have COOL dreams where I get to hang out with U2 and Edge and I are the best of friends. Last night though, all I can say is that I must really be exhausted. This has been a crazy couple of weeks. I have been really tired, and it is starting to show.

I spent all of last night (I would wake up and then drift back off into the same dream) as a stand in for one of the Wiggles. Now I haven't watched the Wiggles in years because Trevor was the last one who was into that. So I have NO idea where this came from. I just got a call, and had to replace Anthony for a few shows because they knew that I had seen them all and knew all of the words. I had the blue shirt and all. I swear, dreams are so dang weird. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. can we get in the wiggles shows for free now??