Thursday, February 01, 2007

music.

Shocker! U2 has temporarilly been ejected from my CD player in the car. I have been listening to Chris Daughtry that Mike downloaded for me the other day. (Thanks Mike!)

I still think Chris was robbed. Then again it isn't like he is suffering without having the American Idol title. ;)

Also in heavy rotation right now is Green Day, which was sparked by the U2/Green Day song The Saints. I heard it at Chili's the other day (of all places) and came home and directly put it in the CD player at home. I forgot how awesome that song is. I wish they would do a whole album together! Mmmm.

I'm not dissing my boys, they are just getting a little break. ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song, but I won't download it since their video annoys me so much. It was probably their intent to make people mad, so I guess it worked. ;)

Love Chris Daughtry! But I'm so glad he was ousted so he could make the record he wanted to make instead of what Idol wanted.

Anonymous said...

i love green day-sorry beth!! i am still boycotting AI!

Anonymous said...

Chris is at a club in Tempe on the 12th! I wish I could go! It's already sold out!

Kerry said...

Am I a bad U2 fan that I don't know what video you are talking about Beth? The only video I have of the song is from the football game. Is there another one?

Shanna. Now I'm depressed. :(

Jamie said...

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! Taylor Hicks rules! :P