Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Isn't technology awesome?!?!?


A couple of days ago I found a box with a bunch of APS canisters. I knew these were from around the time when I was pregnant with Megan, and when Trevor was a baby. I had a few of the original photos, but thought that most of them were lost forever.
Can I just say how much Costco has changed my life??? I took the APS film to have them put on to disk. Now I have them digitally in my computer, where I can fix some things on the photos AND reprint them when I want! Woohoo!
So now I have a whole slew of baby photos to work on. Maybe someday soon I'll actually have my baby albums done. Matthew was lucky enough to be born during the digital camera age, so there are a TON of pictures of him as a baby. Poor Megan and Trevor, I tried to take a lot of pictures on the old film cameras, and I did get a lot... but so many were missed because I didn't know if I had captured what I wanted to.
I'm trying to keep my baby layouts super simple, since you know, they are baby layouts. I always like simple baby layouts. These are a couple of my favorite pictures of Trevor when he was a baby. It is hard to look at these and realize that he is the six year old that I just dropped off at school this morning! He still has those big, wide eyes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO! Awesome. I think it's so neat how you can totally tell that is Trevor even though it is a baby picture. It's weird how they grow into themselves.

And YeAY for Costco.

Maddy