Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Trevor... meet pole."


One that I have been working on during the day today. - While the little ones were watching a bit of TV.
Trevor had this huge, swollen spot on his forehead. One of many bumps, bruises and scrapes and I'm sure there will be a million more to come. Hopefully no broken bones though. ;)
Here is the journaling:
"Trevor... meet pole."
It happens at least once a week. I pick Trevor up from school and there is a new band-aid somewhere on him. I'm beginning to wonder if he just likes to hang out in the nurse's office or if this is something totally normal in the life of having boys. Boys play hard.
I asked Trevor why he was sporting the cool neon band-aid on his face. Like it was a badge of courage his reply was simply (like it was no big deal) "I was playing tag and I ran into a pole on the playground." Ouch.
- and a bit of Basic Grey for my girls Lisa and Beth. ;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

yeah baby!! love that layout! trevor is so grown up!! and as always your journaling is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

LOVVVVVVVVVVE this Kerry!

Unknown said...

So cute!

And I can't wait to get some of the new BG!