Thursday, February 22, 2007




I believe I am officially 'scrapped out' for the week. I have had the sea world photo collage sitting on my desk for such a long time. It feels good to have it on a page and put away finally. Look at how little those kids are! :)
I have been enjoying using a lot of the baby pictures that I found. I don't really feel like I need to 'keep up' with my scrapping, but when you get some done from so long ago I do get that sense of pride and accomplishment that Megan pointed out the other day! LOL! Does that mean I win?
I think you can read the journaling if you click on the picture of the layout. Unless you like to squint. ;)
The one of Megan in the bathtub (yes that's my 8 year old!) is a somewhat lift of the awesome Joanna Bolick. By the time I finished the others I wanted a no brainer scraplift.
Psst. Michelle. Notice that I used the Heidi Swapp journaling blocks! I use the manilla ledger ones all the time, who would have thought those cute pink ones would bring me so much happiness!
So now my brain hurts. It might be time to focus on painting walls upstairs for a few days now.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

YAH! that 'adore' is from me :)

LOVE the pages Kerry, killer job!

(and am I not checking my email???)

Anonymous said...

Man Kerry! You are just a scrappin' machine lately. Great stuff. Looks like you are having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the LOs! You need to stop scrapping. You're making me look bad ;). Megan looks so adorable and little. Maddy

PS Got your card. Super cute -- and thanks for the post-it. :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT LAYOUTS KERRY! I am going to start scrapping 12x12 and am feeling so inspired! Love the post below about the Hot Wheels. Goota love KIDS! Tammi

Lisa said...

love, love, love those!! glad you got some scrappy time in!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

those are awesome kerry!!! i love user "older" pictures sometimes... they bring back memories that we had forgotten.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Kerry! I love the Sea World college especially! :)

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH! LOOK HOW STINKIN CUTE SHE IS!!!! Love all your layouts girl! JUST LOVE THEM!