Thursday, February 15, 2007

Woop! Woop! Couch day!

I went out this morning to kill some time while my youngest was in preschool. Guess where I went?

Target. Are you all that surprised?

I found the CUTEST acrylic cups with hearts on them. OK, actually I knew the cups were there, I was just hoping that they would still be there since the valentine's stuff went on clearance for 50% off today.

I have no idea why, but the acrylic cups that they put out for each holiday make me so happy. They feel good in your hand and I even swear that they make drinks taste better! Even water. :p

I love Craigslist. OK, not as much as Michelle even though she claims to not spend the same amount of time there anymore. I have to admit that that girl has found some AWESOME stuff from there. I have no idea how she does it, but the stuff that she has found has made her house look gorgeous.

I love it though because anytime you get a wild hair you can pretty much sell anything on it. Last night Mike mentioned that our couches are coming today, so we better get rid of the old ones. He put an ad up and I am not kidding those suckers were gone in a half hour.

Now my family room is bare until this afternoon! Couch day! Tonight I am going to bond with them, as I eat popcorn while watching people starve on Survivor, and drink out of my new heart cups. Life is so dang good. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Target Halloween acrylic cups are the best!! ;)

Hope you enjoy your couches!! You inspired me to post photos of ours today...

Michelle said...

and we get to see them like FIRST :)

can't wait till tonight!

Lisa said...

i want acrylic heart cups!! dang it!