Wednesday, February 07, 2007

They are home! (and I need caffiene!)


I'm sitting here waiting for Matthew to get dressed. Mike and Matthew got home after midnight last night. Matthew was hard asleep when he pulled into the garage last night. He woke up and gave me a funny look like he didn't know where I came from! He was so tired, and he went upstairs to go to bed. This morning I have been hearing about all of the fun that he had at Disneyland with his daddy the past couple of days. It sounds like they had a great time. I plan on having some pictures printed for him later today, and I'll put them in a small book. I did this after we went on Thomas, and he spent hours looking through the pictures.

I am craving a diet pepsi like crazy right now. Yes, this Coca Cola girl has since moved on. I needed to make a change. My body just can't take the sugary regular soda like it used to. So I am taking steps, small that they are.... to better drinking health. I started drinking diet soda. (Lots of water too, but lets face it.... water isn't always that exciting.) Believe it or not, diet pepsi tastes so much better than diet coke. It makes me kind of sad to not frequent McDonalds as much as I used to. I have noticed that now when I order something for the kids that the guy who used to work the register at the first window is now gone. Now you order and they take your money at the second window where you get your food! Do you think that because of my $4 a day habit being gone that they had to let an employee go?!?!?!? ;) I'm sure I was a big chunk of his weekly paycheck.

Off to the grocery store with my little guy. It is so good to have him back home!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Diet Pepsi? Traitor...

Anonymous said...

how funny - i was just thinking about you tonight. i was going to ask you if you were off the coke. ;)

how can you stand the diet? that stuff 1)tastes horrible and 2)it scares me! i think if i could just break the habit of actually just visiting the drive thru - that would be half the battle. they would miss me for sure, right? ;)

way to go, girl!