Monday, February 05, 2007

Sore.

I don't know if it is the bike riding, or the painting. Which requires some moves on top of a ladder similar to ones I have seen in Cirque du Soleil. All I know is that I must be getting to dang old for this. I absolutely cannot feel my butt or my legs today. Walking hurts. Sitting hurts.

On a good note though, another room painted and Matthew will get to see it tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Target? I went there today for underwear and tape. I was happy to come across a couple of aisles of clearance bedding!! Woohoo! I had an idea in the back of my mind of what I wanted to do for Matthew's bed. It was a yellowish quilt from the surfer guy collection. No luck finding that, but I did find a really cool Woolrich faux suede down comforter. 50% off. Yesssss! It is the same color as the surfer boy quilt, but this has the softest microfiber side. - and yes, I checked, and rechecked.... it is machine washable! Perfect for a little boy. Then I got some cool khaki pillows little pockets in them.

I also stopped by Devine Memories today and die cut some things for Megan and I to make Valentines for her class party. I'm hoping that we get started on them tonight before I totally procrastinate and we are doing them at midnight the day before VD! I like to think I'm on the ball - occasionally. ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU love TARGET? you're joking right? :) glad you found some cool stuff and try to convince me that the tape and underwear doesn't have some kinky undertones!!!

Michelle said...

what is this Target of which you speak?

Jamie said...

Post picutres when you get it done. Sounds really cute!

Unknown said...

Where are the pix? ;)