Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i LOVE kids.

Maybe she is practicing for the teenage years or something. Last night I asked the boys to pick up a pile of hot wheels and put them back in the bucket that they belong in. Of course there was a chorus of "Uuuuugh" complete with pouty faces and slumped shoulders. OK, if I make it FUN they'll want to do it right?

"Let's see who can pick up the most hot wheels!!! Woohoo!" - and they quickly start running around picking them up tossing them in the bucket.

When the frenzy is over, Trevor asks, "So what do we win for picking up the most hot wheels??? What is the prize?!?!?"

Megan, who has been sitting on the couch watching the whole thing pipes up with dripping sarcasm, "A sense of PRIDE and accomplishment." (like... duh!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

megan can come live with me anytime! where do you think that sarcasm came from? LOL

oh yeah--those days that you can trick your boys like that are not gonna last!! HA HA

lisa

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!!!! Can she start scrappin with us? LOL

Michelle said...

that's one smart cookie you got there!

You are much too nice though LOL I'm like, "You don't wanna pick them up??? Well if *I* have to pick them up they won't be going in the bucket, that's for sure"

I sweat I'm like a broken record, "you put it away or I'll throw it away" LOL and my house is STILL a freakin pig sty!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Awesome. I love dripping sarcasm- especially from kids, cause it's so unexpected.

Anonymous said...

what a chip of the old block!

Anonymous said...

rofl!

Unknown said...

That's my girl. Perfecting the art of sarcasm. The keys to the kingdom!