Wednesday, February 28, 2007

three times the charm, right?



Hmm. Well in real life the letters don't go off the page, and FLY isn't crooked. Scanners are so weird.

Anyway... today I went to a friend's house. A lady in our ward, who every single Wednesday has anybody come over to work on whatever they want while the kids play. Some were knitting, some making cards, some not doing anything at all, and me... scrapping. Or at least adhering a photo collage to a piece of cardstock and doing a rub on title.

I didn't bring much to work on. Plus I didn't bring my stash of embellishments. Just rub ons. So I put this together. I know these photos have now been on my blog 3 times. Once from Matthew's birthday, once when I learned how to do a photo collage, and now in layout form. But hey, another piece of paper that is off the top of my desk and into an album.

Right now I seem to be more about getting some of these 'event' layouts done. I don't scrap in order, but my kids look through my albums A LOT and their favorite pages are the events that they remember doing. So I'm kind of scrapping heavy on those right now.

The best part of today is that Matthew had a blast! His friend from preschool was there, and I honestly didn't hear from him for 4 hours. The backyard is like a toddler haven complete with treehouse/swingset, sunken trampoline, sand box, and various ride on toys. AND I got to have some adult conversations during daylight hours! Yay!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

yay for you! i love that layout! what more do you need than paper and rub-ons? i'm glad you went today.

Unknown said...

You are having too much fun with those photo collages! ;)