Friday, March 02, 2007

a good mail day!



I am in love with the mailman, and the UPS man today. They both brought me goodies. I got a framed poster that I ordered, that is already hung up on the wall. I had a nail ready for it. (Just like Michelle. wink wink.)

Plus I hit pay dirt with my favorite catalogs. The only thing that could possibly make this any better would be if I got my CK in the mail. (Which should be here in another week, based on when Beth got hers. I always get mine about 2 weeks later. Grr.)

So I plan on spending some quality time with my catalogs later tonight.

Nothing exciting going on here. Happy friday! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got all three of those catalogs yesterday! How funny! We must be on the same mailing list...

I'll bring my CK tomorrow night for you to peruse again... ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING ME?? You even get my favorite catalogs before me?!?!?

You just took a little more wind out of my sails. :(


;)

Unknown said...

Ha! Sorry 'bout that...

:P