Thursday, March 08, 2007

macaroni grill



It is funny how some pictures you take you don't realize will turn into a page. I just had my camera with me at lunch the other day and thought megan looked funny chewing what meat was left off of the bone.

She'll hate me for this page later, I'm sure.

Journaling:

I did a layout a couple of years ago where I mentioned that Megan could eat a steak the size of her head. Those were her exact words when she finished an adult sized steak at the Fox and Hound. Since then the girl has been growing, and eating more steak. It is one of her favorites. No longer does she order a puny hunk of meat from the kids menu. 12 and under only. Ha! This 8 year old growing girl still orders from the adult menu, and has wowed many waiters and waitresses. Papa says that he feels guilty eating a steak when he goes out for a meal and Megan isn't there to eat one too. These photos aren't posed. She actually likes to even clean off the bone.

I'm almost afraid to say that I like Scenic Route paper more than Chatterbox anymore. I know, quite the confession coming from me huh?

And it is official. Apparently last week was spring in Arizona. You have to look for it or you'll miss it since it comes and goes so quickly. All of the trees have tiny new growth on them, and yesterday..... *sigh*....... March 7th, was the first day that we turned the air conditioning on. A sure sign of summer on the way. Dave Munsey is not my friend anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE Kerry! Scenic Route over Chatterbox. Definately a toss up! Take care. Tammi

jen paddack-hyde said...

such an awesome layout:) And a girl after my own heart with her love of steak:):)

laura said...

i LOVE this layout!!! and yes - SR over chatterbox for sure!