Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nicoderm.


Just for shits and giggles. This is on Mike's blog, but just in case you aren't a reader of pilot related stuff that doesn't sound like normal english, you might not frequent there. ;)

Also because it is that time of the month (not really related to stopping smoking, but the PMSing is about the same. LOL.) Plus I just want to make Michelle laugh again. I know she enjoyed the Al Mormon one.

So enjoy. This one is funny too!

I'm scrapping tonight while pilot boy is studying. So hopefully I'll have some pages to post soon!

Nighty night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha where do y'all find this stuff! :)

I used to smoke. before I quit for good (upon getting prego with Noah) I quit for 30 hours once. Sounds lame but every second of that day and a half (or not even) I was like that. believe me, everyone knew I was quitting. And they ALL wished I wasn't LOL

m <---still anon

jen paddack-hyde said...

that was so funny:) I forwarded it to Nate because he used to work for an airline:)

jen

Anonymous said...

That is funny stuff! That misssionary one is AWESOME! I wish they would have had a patch when I was trying to get off crack. That sucked. Kidding, kind-of! Tammi

Lisa said...

ok--that was hilarious! and all i have to say is how i would have loved to have been around m when she was quitting! now that would have been for shits and giggles!! ha ha

Unknown said...

Pilot Boy? That's the thanks I get for providing your blog with such great content?

I get no respect around here...none I tell ya

Maddy said...

Look at you all hi-tech with all your videos!