Wednesday, March 21, 2007

wednesday

Nothing new going on today, but I had to comment on our incredible weather. I know, I seem to focus a lot on the weather. I'm a geek. But on a day like today you can't help but NOT say anything about it. Today is one of those days that just makes you love living in Arizona.

The sky is so blue, and has big huge puffy white clouds. The trees are finally all green after a horrible frost over the winter and seeing nothing but a weird shade of brown everywhere, so there is so much color out there, along with everybody's newly planted flowers. The breeze is great, and right now I have the doors and windows open, and every now and then I go out into the atrium to remember exactly why it is I wanted this particular house.

Busy day with some errands and stuff, but it has been so pretty outside they hardly seem like things that NEED TO BE DONE.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but days like this seem short and far between. I know that summer is coming, and for right now, it couldn't be any more perfect!

Back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about the weather there! I talk about the weather here all the time. Today, in fact, sunny and more importantly....NOT raining like yesterday. Not hot, just sunny.

Maddy said...

I have been loving the weather lately. I think we've spent every spare moment out there for the last 3 days.