Tuesday, March 13, 2007

little man



Here is my little man. The man with many new nicknames.

Matthew Scissorhands

Sinead O' Matthew

Charlie Brown

Matthew Daughtry (after Chris)

buzz boy.

Honestly, in this picture it doesn't look as bad as it really does in real life. When the sun is hitting him he looks totally bald. Mike had to buzz his head with the clippers last night the best that he could to 'even it out.' Matthew was screaming! Not because the clippers were scary, but I think it finally settled in his head what he had done. He was SO worried that his hair wouldn't grow back.

You can still see a few patches where he cut all the way down to his scalp because he has lines on the top of his head, and when he did it, the hair came out in chunks, kind of like the kid had mange or something.

I should just get him a shirt with an arrow pointing up that says: I cut my own hair. Similar to the one they sell at Target that has the jumping stick figure that says: I do my own stunts.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

he actually does look pretty darn handsome! i love the scalp marks though! you definitely need a t-shirt for that. oh yeah--and a scrapbook page!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh--I love your names for him!!

can't wait to see the layout :)

Unknown said...

Oh, boy. On the bright side, Christmas card photos are still mooooonnths away. ;)

I was ready to ground Erin for life when she gave herself bangs a few years ago. The funny thing is- she gave herself a pretty cute cut!

Can't wait to see your layout of it!