Saturday, March 10, 2007

airplanes & a barking little girl.





Even though today was supposed to be hot, we went to Williams Gateway to an open house. There were lots of planes on display, firetrucks and all sorts of cool things to look at. The weather ended up being beautiful! We stayed for a little bit, then went out and had some lunch afterwards.
Megan started coughing at lunch and seemed to go downhill pretty quickly. All of the kids were sniffling this morning, which I just figured was because of allergies this time of year. Everything is blooming right now. But... she is on the couch watching something. I'm wondering if hers is more than allergies. :( I don't want the crud in our house! We have a whole week ahead of us with spring break, and you know how when one gets sick in the family it always spreads to everybody else. :p
That is our FABO weekend so far. I hope everybody else is enjoying theirs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day Kerry! That is a really cute photo!!! I hope Meghan doesn't get worse. And that's some serious eye candy you have pictured below! Hee hee

Kerry said...

LOL Shanna! You wouldn't believe that I took a picture of a bunch of Mesa firefighters butts at the airport for you.... but then I felt silly posting it, so I deleted it!!!!

Dang! But I'm glad you enjoyed my boys below! ;)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

that sounds like lots of fun! i think airplanes are very cool.

hope everyone stays healthy!!

Lisa said...

great pictures!! do you guys like airpanes or something? what is up with that? ;)

Unknown said...

What's up with all the orange shirts? Are you a scrapper or something and want to coordinate your kids?

(Scenic Route has some awesome orange paper that would work... ;)