Friday, March 02, 2007

before & after


I promised somebody that I would put a couple of pictures up of Trevor's room today. These are only a couple of before and after pictures that I have. I still haven't taken a lot of pictures of the other changes I made in there, but at least you can see what it looks like when you walk in. Two of the walls are red and the other two are tan. These pictures really don't show how much work was done in there, and how colorful the room is now. I'll have to get some better ones.

I also have hung a couple of vintage surf signs on that wall beside his bed, and I am working on the surfboard that I am making for the big red wall.

I'm so happy that he loves it.







I'm also done with Matthew's room now. I finished my 'altered' window covering (a roman shade that I turned sideways and re-sewed the straps on so that it would fit the width of the window.) Plus I got a cool bi-plane kite at a pilot shop that I hung from the ceiling. I promise to post some pictures of his room tomorrow! It is finally beginning to feel like home, and like we have some roots. Which feels great after years and years of moving! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome, Kerry!

Anonymous said...

that looks so cool! i love the red wall and the lamp and the curtains! lisa

Anonymous said...

it looks so cool!

Jamie said...

Looks really good. Looking foward to more pictures.:)

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooohh! Love that red Kerry! Gotta come see this in person!!!

Maddy said...

The red is the BEST red! You have to put up pictures of the bathroom too!