Friday, August 10, 2007

Ugh! Make it stop!

I need to know if this happens to anybody else, because honestly it drives me insane.

I do it without thinking, but twice a day, am and pm, I look at the clock at exactly 8:08 and 9:11.

You would think it's because my body is trained to look at a certain time if I got up at the same time or stuck to a rigid schedule. But I don't.

If I get up at 6:00 in the morning, or 8:00, I still glance at the clock at exactly 8:08.

Then I'll go about my morning and sure enough, when I check to see what time it is - 9:11.

This happens again at night. Every single day. It drives me insane.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

and you call me crazy!!! hmmm, if you could hear me i'm humming the twilight zone music right now! and weird that it is 9/11!!! freaky!

Kerry said...

I even looked at it before September 11th! I swear if 8/8/08 ends up being a bad day, I know I am psychic!

Do do do do....

Anonymous said...

That's really strange. I mean, really. Don't worry----8/8/8 is a VERY LUCKY day in Chinese culture. chelsea was almost born on 8/8/88. She held out on me though and was born 8/9/88. It's much luckier than 777.

Kerry said...

That's good to know June!

I think Chelsea holding out until 8/9/88 shows her funky sense of humor! Haha!

laura said...

ok, now THAT is weird!!!! :P

Unknown said...

Every afternoon at precisely 2:50pm, Riley walks out to the living room and lays on the carpet. It's the only time she's out there, and it's so cute because she's waiting for the front door to open and the kids to walk thru, home from school. I could set the clock by her, she's that "on."

I think your story is freakier! :P