Friday, August 17, 2007

We're all in this together.....


There is a scent about the air tonight. The scent of teen spirit and bubble gum.
Come on all mothers of tweenage girls and younger, today is a national holiday. High School Musical 2.
I wonder if any of the teachers in classrooms across the country had the attention of girls today. I know it was all I heard about yesterday and today.
The big event is here. Or was here, it is over now and I have a living room that looks like a battlefield.
And the best thing?!?!?
A brand new Hanna Montana was on afterwards!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*****
I also heard from a friend of mine who was shipping her daughter off to another friend's HSM2 party, that her boys were feeling left out. So they made up their own party to play air hockey and mock the dancers in the movie. I would have liked to have been at THAT party! I bet it was a riot!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I blogged about it, too! ;)
But it's not over here yet. Lucky you with your East Coast feeds... ;)

Lisa said...

you know you were up bustin' a move kerry!!! i just hope you weren't smoochin' your pillow dreaming of corbin!! ha ha

my girls are zach fans!!!

laura said...

lol - i had no idea it was such a big deal. guess my kids just aren't old enough yet (and don't watch the disney channel!)!

looks like you guys had fun! :)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

is it wrong that i, she-who-has-no-children, watched this last night???

Maddy said...

ACK! There is popcorn on your floor. I can't read you're blog because I am so distracted. Can you photoshop that out? ;p

mimiscraps said...

Just wanted to give a shout out! HEY! it's been a while! Oh here's my new claim to fame! I graduated from East High School in Salt Lake where HSM2 was filmed. And no I've never seen it. I did watch the last 5min or so.
Crazy!!!

How are you these days?!