Sunday, June 15, 2008

the COOLEST ice cream truck EVER!



I think I'll blog just about anything anymore, but this ice cream truck really was wicked cool.
Mike was out front doing some yard work and he called me in the house to hear this truck coming down the street. It had strobe lights on the front and the headlights were blinking back and forth. If you couldn't see it, you couldn't miss hearing it too. The music was like carribean party music IN STEREO. (Matthew said it sounded like when we were on a cruise.) This was no ordinary ice cream truck.
It went down our street, and I knew it had to come back out by our house because the street ends in a cul-de-sac. I called the kids outside because my boys LOVE snow cones and this was the coolest part of the whole truck - - - when you ordered shaved ice, you got to put your own syrup on from a little area on the side of the truck!! How cool is that?!?! I knew the boys would freak out!
For some reason blogger is picky and won't let me post all of the photos in one post, so there are more photos below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(This is actually Beth...)

Oh, yum; and cool! Not only a truck that makes you want to eat, but dance, too! ;)

And I love your street lights- so neat!