Saturday, June 28, 2008

a picture post for the fam

This is going to be a Megan heavy post simply because she is my only one who lets me take pictures of her. The boys just get annoyed with me when I try to get pictures of them. Just wait you guys.... and I don't want to hear ONE WORD of complaints as to why there are more photos or pages of Megan. You had your chance. And no, I'm not going to bribe you all the time.

We went out for a drive again today. There is nothing better (or cheaper) than the days we have spent out exploring and finding the neatest places to stop at. We took a picnic with, so we had nothing but time. Plus, thankfully the weather has still been prime for days outside.

My girl, looking much bigger than I'd like to admit. Holy cow, she'll be 10 in a matter of months.


I got this one from sticking the camera in between my seat and the door of the car. I called her name and this is what I got. I love how quickly she'll smile towards a camera, even if I'm not looking. I love that she was playing with one of her American Girl dolls. It looks like Ruthie was getting a ponytail.


Ruthie and Julie go everywhere with her right now. (Julie must have slipped further down into the backpack, but she's there!) I love that even though Megan is getting bigger, she still has that little girl in her who will carry her doll with her. When she was big enough to hold onto one on her own, she always had a baby doll with her.


I'm going to have to be stealthy and try to get some pictures of the boys soon. Please stand by.

3 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

She's a beautiful girl!!

Kaelene said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! It's crazy how they change right before your eyes, isn't it?
Can't wait to see you!

Maddy said...

So who does her hair -- you or her?

Cute pictures!! E-MAIL ME!!!!!