Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The timing on this is awesome. Before we moved Megan was watching a show with one of these merry go round things on it. She asked me what it was and I was telling her how our school used to have one, but now they probably aren't considered safe so they've all been taken out.
I told her the point of the whole game was to spin it fast enough to where people fell off, and then the last person on had to stay on until they thought they were going to throw up. Ah, but I'm sure some skulls were cracked over the years and no more of these were to be found.

Until TODAY! It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. For the record, Trevor was wanting to be spun faster and notice Mike's legs there to pick him up. It isn't like I'd just photograph the poor kid without helping him out. As bad as this photo looks, he was laughing a second later. No cracked skulls.


1 comment:

Maddy said...

Ha hahaaaaaaa! You crack me up!