Friday, January 30, 2009

3 more for the day.






I told Lisa I would post some of the stuff I've been working on this week. I know you've all seen a ton of snow photos and are probably sick to death of them. ;) But.... this is what makes me a fan of digital. I was able to do three pages about our first official winter storm, a story that begins our new year here and heck, I already feel like I've got three solid pages for 2009 to start a new album.
I was feeling kind of lost for a couple of weeks that I hadn't been taking many photos. It seemed like every time I opened my photos the 2009 folder had ONE photo of something I sold on ebay. It looked kind of sad. I'm used to taking many more photos than I have been. We've been home so much lately and even Megan is starting to turn on me when it comes to me wanting to take photos. What happened?!?! She was always my go to girl when it came to taking pictures!
Matthew and Trevor I usually have to be a little more sneaky about. Luckily I haven't had to resort to bribery quite yet!
P.S. In the last layout I took out street names for the big bad web. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great layouts!! i love all the journaling and the pictures!!! way to scrap!!! i gotta catch up!