Tuesday, January 06, 2009

random



Well these horses really have nothing to do with my post. They are gone for the winter and no longer greet people coming into our subdivision. Hopefully they are in their nice cozy barns. - but posts always feel naked without some sort of picture to go with it, so here they are.

Which also reminds me of how lazy I have been with photo taking since the new year started. It seems odd to go into my photo folders and realize a new one for the new year hasn't been started. I'm usually pretty good about taking a lot of pictures. I'm not sure why I'm in a slump.

I have a sickie home today. Apparently the stomach flu is going around school and I have one of the lucky winners. Ugh. Poor Matthew, he doesn't have much weight to give in the first place, but after a few puking episodes he's a little waif. So.. want to take bets on who is going to be next in our family? Stomach flu never misses anybody once it gets into our house. Yipeee.

The other two kids had a delayed start today. Nobody seemed to mind the extra hour of sleep though.

That's our exciting day. I have had some couch time with Matthew watching Spongebob and Thomas. Which is totally ok since it is cold and rainy out.

4 comments:

m = michelle said...

get better soon matthew!

check your facebook kerry :)

Kaelene said...

I hope that Matthew feels better soon!
Look at Michelle acting like she's all facebook expert . . .
we scored another victim, Beth! hee hee

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

I want a horse! LOL.

Hope your youngling feels better!

jen paddack-hyde said...

sent you a friends request on facebook so I'm gonna second the "Check your facebook". Also, I haven't taken many pictures either. I think Alex has taken more pictures with her camera than I have.