Saturday, January 03, 2009

Oh Liiiiisaaaa.....



I have been keeping up with all the hype with the Becky Higgins 365 project. As cute as it is, it sounds like a nightmare if you ordered it. I've been doing basically the same thing with my blog album for the past couple of years so I'm sticking with the same kolo albums. BUT somebody on 2Peas was talking about the project but making a digital version of it.

Thanks to some smart pea who made a template based on the BH pages for that kit, I came up with this page today. Something about the four rectangles for photos made me think of Lisa and her four girls right away. (Maddy, as soon as your baby grows a little... I'll make one for you too!)

I had fun doing this one. Even though it took forever to do each individual box with different lettering, it was still fun. Ask Lisa how much fun it was when I was hounding her all day long for tidbits about each one of her daughters. ;)

I used to work for sodas, but I don't know how she's going to drop one by my house tonight now....for all of my blood, sweat and tears that I put into this page. I guess I'll have to go buy one for myself. ;)

Michelle has threatened to send me photos...coughcoughbutshehasn'tyetcoughcough.....

send me some!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh i love it!!! that is so dang cute. i love the blocks. you are so sweet. you got the digi skillz for sure. and consider that soda and mexican food on its way to kentucky!!

m = michelle said...

THAT PAGE IS CRAZY! holy crap why haven't I sent you pictures?!?!? I MUST DO THAT!!!

Kaelene said...

UM, EXCUSE ME!!!! Remember when you did a shout out for photos A LONG TIME AGO???? I sent you one, and thought that you were gonna digi scrap it for me! What happened??
Love your layout, BTW!! ♥