Friday, January 30, 2009

no title ideas whatsoever.









The sun is out and blue sky in the front of my house, but white sky behind our house, with flurries. I feel like the Adam's Family house right now. Like one cloud is hanging over our house. Or maybe I live in a snow globe. It's interesting and so incredibly gorgeous to look at! I must be somewhat acclimated because it doesn't even feel painfully cold when I go outside for anything right now. I feel like my froggies when I clean their tank and they have to float in a Tupperware thingie so their water is the same temperature before they get to jump back in.
I have been busy with some journaling heavy pages the past week. Mainly they are pictures that have stressed me out for a long time, or haven't gotten around to, or just didn't have time to sit down and write a ton of details and stories. I'll have more to post in a bit, but blogger won't let me post them all in one bunch and I have a dryer dinging at me right now waiting for another load of laundry. It feels kind of good to have some of these behind me now. Hey, I even pulled out some paper to do some more work in my blog album and some pages for photos I've had printed. Snow days are good for the scrapper's soul (and mojo!) that's for sure!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

see what snow days do? you get lots of scrapping done!!! love them!!! such cute digi pages!