Friday, January 02, 2009

family bonding - 21st century style


Every now and then we put away the board games or the other new toys from Christmas, and all end up in the same room doing a different thing together.

In the same room as my computer is also a TV with a pretty sweet setup for video game playing. The boys both got cool beanbag chairs for Christmas, so Mike and the two boys will be sitting two feet away from me playing Mario Cart or some other 3 player game together. Megan is in the family room watching TV which is basically connected to where we are all sitting, about 10 feet away.

So pretty much we're all doing our own thing, sitting together and doing 21st century techno family time.

This is a layout I worked on during that time today. :) Just had to share. I can't bring myself to say that these are photos from last year. It doesn't seem that long ago... February of 2008. Ugh, how long is it going to take me to remember to write 09?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

love that layout!!!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Great layout!

Maddy said...

HA HA! I love the modern family. My kids are watching Jimmy neutron while I catch up in bed.

I have so much to tell you -- what is wrong with me?? I think I need some meds.