Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This ain't no party... this ain't no disco...



(I have no idea why that song is stuck in my head, and apologies to anybody else who has it stuck in theirs now!)

Not much going on tonight. It's cold outside so we're hanging out inside, with my little heater blowing warm air across my hands while I sit on the computer. That is my winter staple.

The layout with Trevor stressed me out for some reason, so I also wanted to make a lighter one with Megan. Sometimes you just run out of things to say....

I also really really need to start taking some photos again. I think that's part of my problem is that I've neglected doing that and need some fresh mojo! My kids have probably enjoyed a small break from mommarazzi though.

Until then I'm trying to catch up on some old photos and some old stories.... before my old brain forgets them. ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love the talking heads. great song. those layouts are perfect!!! i love them!

Kaelene said...

I'm picking up a theme, between you and Lisa!! I don't have any kids . . . how can I play??? ♥ the layouts, though!